lundi, novembre 25, 2013

Blogs I Like / Les Blogs Du Lundi

David Lebovitz
living the sweet life in Paris….




This blog is well known and has many followers. 
It is full of deliciously wonderful recipes.

                       David, a pastry chef, worked at Chez Panisse until 1999. He now resides in Paris full time and writes books.

I love reading David's blog but I must say that I almost prefer the articles and musings he posts on his Facebook page.


He may live in Paris but he keeps tabs on the important news on both sides of the Atlantic and I love his wit. One must keep a sense of humor to withstand daily life in the City of Lights.

    David is keeping us informed on Paris' Hipster Gate...

How to best store eggs….

     To this most important post about cheese… 


  So check out David Lebovitz's blog and Fb page while I grab a Babybel®!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you so much for taking the time to follow my blog.